Thursday, April 21, 2011

up date

120 DAYS!!!
(I never posted pictures of the ring <3)


I feel like the wedding is really close & there is still a lot to do. Hopefully we will get our engagements done soon by my big brother Jon & then I can get my bridals done. Still need to figure out how we want to decorate the yard for the wedding but I need to see it again so we can discuss what to do.

Okay now for the BIG NEWS!! after months of searching for a place to live in Logan we FINALLY found the PERFECT place. 2 bed, 1 bath, and a decent sized living room & kitchen, close to campus & Mike's work & it's $475/month + utilities. (I'll post pictures in like 10 days when we move in.)

Also I had a job interview at Olive Garden on Monday & I am going in for a second interview today with the general manager so wish me luck! Hopefully this job works out so I can start helping with the bills ASAP. Mike is the best for taking care of me & I feel bad that he buys everything so hopefully this will all change.
                                      
                                                               I LOVE HIM!!

Since there isn't that much time before the wedding & I need to get back into shape, I have signed a contract with myself to try and work out everyday at least a little so that I can have that ideal 'bikini body' when we go on our honeymoon. When I tried on my dress after having it altered it was a little tight, which is good I guess so it doesn't fall down but I don't want to feel too constricted so I want to tone up to be perfect for the Wedding Night :)

I'll keep you posted on the plans and the weight loss.

LATER GATER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment